Ultra gooey, gorgeously chocolatey and unbelievably scrumptious. Let us introduce you to the best Blondie recipe you’ll ever try.
There are no crazy complicated ingredients or method to this recipe. Only simple natural ingredients that are plant-based, gluten and dairy free. You can whip up the most unbelievable fudgy dessert in just under 30 minutes.
Blondies are traditionally a traybake however we’ve baked ours into a pie instead. You can serve it up in slices with a scoop of ice-cream or a drizzling of melted chocolate sauce or warm it up with a side of custard.
The Livia’s Choc Nugglets Blondie Pie is everything you want in a sweet treat.
How to Make Livia's Choc Nugglets Blondie Pie
- 200g oat flour (1 ½ cups)
- 100g coconut sugar (¾ cup)
- 50g ground almonds (½ cup)⠀
- 4 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 200ml almond milk (1 cup)⠀
- ½ tsp natural baking soda⠀
- 2 packets of Livia’s Choc Brownie Nugglets⠀
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped⠀
- Coconut oil (for greasing)⠀
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/360°F (fan) and grease a 20cm round cake tin with coconut oil.⠀
- Mix the oat flour, ground almonds, coconut sugar, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Then, fold the almond butter into the same bowl.
- Gradually add the almond milk, stirring as you go. Add in the Choc Brownie Nugglets and dark chocolate.⠀
- Transfer the blondie mixture into the cake tin and bake in the oven for 20 mins!⠀
- Leave to cool. Once completely cool, we strongly advise drizzling with peanut butter and melted chocolate before serving.