Stasher's plastic-free bags have prevented over 1 billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans!
Here are just a few things that make them great:
- They're made of high-quality 100% silicone
- Female founded and has the certification of a B-Corp
- Can be reused again and again
- Durable and flexible
- Can withstand extremely high and low temperatures
- Has an airtight seal to avoid messes and keep food fresh
- Freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe, oven & stove-top safe
With its unique pinch-press seal to keep the bag’s contents airtight and 100% leak-proof, when thinking of all the ways to use a Stasher bag, the list is endless! Here are our favourite ways to use the Stasher bag:
For snacking, food prep & help in the kitchen
- Keep your food fresh & organized in the fridge.
- Store meal leftovers.
- Heading to the farmer’s market? Bring home your loose berries & greens in your Stasher bag.
- Take it when you go grocery shopping for loose fruit/veg/grains.
- Fill it up with your favourite snacks for a road trip, beach day, or outing.
- Use it to steam your vegetables in the microwave.
- Marinate your meat/fish.
- Mash your avocado in the Stasher bag itself for a yummy guacamole dip.
- Make your own ice-cream, popcorn, or fruit yogurt!
- Keep your loose leaf tea fresh for longer.
For your outdoor trips
- Store your reusable straw and utensils when you’re on the go to avoid using single-use plastics.
- Pack your liquids & toiletries to bring on a flight.
- If you’re travelling, keep your essentials like your passport or boarding pass all in one place.
- It’s waterproof! Protect your electronics when you’re at the beach or water park.
- Use it as a cooler pack.
- Fill it with first-aid supplies to have on hand at any time.
- Travelling with oils? Keep them in your leak-proof Stasher bag.
- Fill it with your vitamins, prescriptions, and supplements whilst you’re on the go.
- Keep your wet swimsuit separated from your dry clothes in your travel bag.
- Contain the heat from your straightener if you need to put it in your bag while it’s still hot.
For your home life
- Use it as a heating pad! Fill it with rice and stick it in the oven or microwave - helps with cramps.
- Use it as an ice pack for injuries.
- Store your reusable wipes.
- Great for storing art supplies – use it to keep your paint, markers, or clay from drying out.
- Too many loose toys? Store Lego pieces or any small toys to avoid losing them.
- Make and store your DIY body scrub.
Check out our range of Stasher bags here